Skip to main content

An Interesting Friday...

   Today I really didn't know what to write about so I had not planned on posting anything. However, my day ended up being something to write about.
  Today I did NOT have to clean my house!! I was very excited. You see, a couple of days ago I got a call from a lady that I know. She's starting her own cleaning business and needed some people to use as references. In return, she would come spend 3 hours cleaning my house! What a treat! It was wonderful, especially after being busy all week.
   Then I put my son down for a nap and a little while later he starts calling for me. So, I go in there and not only has he filled his diaper, he's taken it off and there's poop all over! What a sight! It's all over his bed, his crib, even in his hair! What a crazy guy! So, off to the bath with him and now mommy gets to clean up. I guess that's my payback for not having to do any cleaning this morning. He really doesn't care though cause he LOVES the bath. He loves it so much he gets in fully dressed!



So that was part of my exciting afternoon. After his bath was over, Arielle had woke up from her nap and we went to the book fair. I love the book fair. There's thousands of different books, the prices are cheap, and it goes to a great cause! Everyone wins! All the proceeds from the fair this weekend went to the local hospital.  Arielle had a really great time. Her and I could spend hours looking through books to find ones we like. Gabriel, however, was not in the mood. So, we quickly found some books and went and finished our shopping. I'm hoping to be able to go back tomorrow and look for more. I'm also going to see if I can find some to send to my sponsor boys. I'm going to look for some that have more pictures than words. That way they can still enjoy the book even if they can't read English. If you are planning on sending books to your sponsor children, just make sure that they are thin and staple bound. There are many customs restrictions (and thefts) and if the book is too big and bulky it prob won't get sent.
   
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

God Bless!

* Andrea *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

Something To Ponder...

      In case some of you are wondering about the color change on my blog, I'm still deciding which one I like the best. So be prepared for a few changes in the next little while. I'm one of those people that can NEVER make up their mind! You know, the people that you are stuck behind at the drive thru window? The ones that take forever? That's me! I just can't make up my mind. It drives my husband crazy! Anyway, I'm working on it so that my kids hopefully wont turn out the same way.  I should hopefully have my blog the way I want it soon.      Yesterday, I was doing some research about  Rwanda. Seeing as how my correspondent boys are from there I thought I should educate myself. I came across something horrifying. In April 1994 there was a political genocide in Rwanda. You see, two tribes living side by side had happily gotten along until a political rebel group decided to "get rid of" the other group. There were the Huti a...