Skip to main content

Hello Pink!

 There has been a lot of 'pink' happening at my house lately. First, my kids both got pink eye, then last week I decided to give my daughter a pink streak in her hair. She was really excited!



I know she doesn't look it but she really does like her pink hair.

Then on Thursday my 11 month old niece got pink eye, from my house of course! And to top it all off, yesterday she decided to be so generous and pass it onto me. So, I still have my head cold and pink eye as well! I think it's time for 'pink' to go. It's overstayed it's welcome at my place! The pink hair can stay but any pink infections have got to leave! 

On another note, everything else has been same old same old. Nothing too exciting. I'm very glad that the snow is melting! Me and my daughter took the dog for a walk yesterday evening. Well, we tried to walk the dog but she was so excited she walked us! Anyway, it was a nice evening for a walk and we had a good time.

I hope your all enjoying the nice weather! Have a great day!
 

* Andrea *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

Something To Ponder...

      In case some of you are wondering about the color change on my blog, I'm still deciding which one I like the best. So be prepared for a few changes in the next little while. I'm one of those people that can NEVER make up their mind! You know, the people that you are stuck behind at the drive thru window? The ones that take forever? That's me! I just can't make up my mind. It drives my husband crazy! Anyway, I'm working on it so that my kids hopefully wont turn out the same way.  I should hopefully have my blog the way I want it soon.      Yesterday, I was doing some research about  Rwanda. Seeing as how my correspondent boys are from there I thought I should educate myself. I came across something horrifying. In April 1994 there was a political genocide in Rwanda. You see, two tribes living side by side had happily gotten along until a political rebel group decided to "get rid of" the other group. There were the Huti a...