Skip to main content

Will this help?

This is kind of a continuation from Wednesdays post. I didn’t get much response from my readers in attending the simulcast, so I thought I’d try a different approach.

Now, I know that $50 –60 dollars is a lot of money for a one day event. Especially now, when it’s back to school and most parents have had to shell out a lot of money buying back to school stuff.  So, seeing as how my kids are not in school yet, I thought I’d try to help out. 

If you sign up to come to the simulcast, that will save me this amount of money.

IMG_1369

So, how about I put this money toward your ticket?

Yes, you read that right. The first person who responds to this post, I will pay $10 toward their ticket. So, it will cost you only $40 instead of $50.

And I’ll still give you a ride if you want.

I will even buy you a coffee, if you come with me.

Get ready…

Get set…

Go!!!

Leave me a comment, or email me: candle_andrea at hotmail dot com

Waiting to hear from you!

*Andrea*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

Something To Ponder...

      In case some of you are wondering about the color change on my blog, I'm still deciding which one I like the best. So be prepared for a few changes in the next little while. I'm one of those people that can NEVER make up their mind! You know, the people that you are stuck behind at the drive thru window? The ones that take forever? That's me! I just can't make up my mind. It drives my husband crazy! Anyway, I'm working on it so that my kids hopefully wont turn out the same way.  I should hopefully have my blog the way I want it soon.      Yesterday, I was doing some research about  Rwanda. Seeing as how my correspondent boys are from there I thought I should educate myself. I came across something horrifying. In April 1994 there was a political genocide in Rwanda. You see, two tribes living side by side had happily gotten along until a political rebel group decided to "get rid of" the other group. There were the Huti a...