Skip to main content

Living Proof Live (Part 4)

Here’s the seventh and final point that Beth Moore gave us at the ‘Living Proof Live’ simulcast.

# 7. We can be also be many convincing proofs that Jesus is alive. – We might be the only Bible that someone will ever read, so we need to remember to live accordingly. We need to share the gospel of God unhindered. Acts 28:28 “ Therefore I want you to know that God’s salvation has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will listen!” So, if they will listen, why are we NOT speaking? We need to banish all fear, bitterness and bondage and share the gospel. We don’t have much time, NOW is the time to ride!

Let your story be “I LOVE YOU JESUS!”

 

I hope that these points have struck a cord in you and encouraged you the way they did me. All seven points were taken exactly as Beth said them, however, I shared a lot of my own feelings and thoughts. I am not a teacher, or a preacher, or anything in that category, nor do I claim to be. I’m just sharing with you my thoughts on these points and if you feel the same way (or if you don’t) that’s perfectly fine. My hope is that you are encouraged to stay in the word and let the Lord reveal himself to you. I have been growing in my relationship with Him lately and I hope that you will too. It is so awesome how great life is, when  you allow Him to work in you.

 

I Love You, Sister!

 

Love:

     Andrea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

Something To Ponder...

      In case some of you are wondering about the color change on my blog, I'm still deciding which one I like the best. So be prepared for a few changes in the next little while. I'm one of those people that can NEVER make up their mind! You know, the people that you are stuck behind at the drive thru window? The ones that take forever? That's me! I just can't make up my mind. It drives my husband crazy! Anyway, I'm working on it so that my kids hopefully wont turn out the same way.  I should hopefully have my blog the way I want it soon.      Yesterday, I was doing some research about  Rwanda. Seeing as how my correspondent boys are from there I thought I should educate myself. I came across something horrifying. In April 1994 there was a political genocide in Rwanda. You see, two tribes living side by side had happily gotten along until a political rebel group decided to "get rid of" the other group. There were the Huti a...