Skip to main content

Living Proof Live (part 2)

Well, I hope you all enjoyed part 1, cause here’s part 2 for you! I’m just going to dive right in to the next point.

# 3. God NEVER overlooks a single “me” in the bigger “we”. – Isn’t that so great? It really doesn’t matter who you are, what your job is, where you live, how much money you make, God does not overlook anyone. We are all valuable to him and he has a plan for each one of our lives. It sometimes seems though, that he uses the ‘little person’ in a bigger way. Take Luke for example: He was not a disciple, he never witnessed Jesus’s miracles (he was a 2nd generation Christian), yet God used him to write the Gospel of Luke and the book of Acts. Luke was just another ‘little person’ but he allowed himself to be used by God. He was just an ‘also’ as Beth put it. Here are some verses that mention ‘also’: Luke 12:8, John 10:16, John 14:19, Romans 8:30, Romans 8:32, 1 Corinthians 6:14, Ephesians 1:13, 2 Timothy 2:2, 1 John 1:3, Colossians 3:4 and 2 Timothy 4:7-8.( I was going to type them out for you, but then I thought that it would be better if you would find and read them in your own Bible).  After reading these verses,  I’m even more encouraged that God can use me. So, if God can use a doctor like Luke to do mighty things, how much more can He use you? Will you allow yourself to be used by Him, even in a small way? Each part that we play, big or small, is part of the ‘big’ plan.

#4. Jesus became a friend of sinners, so that we could become a friend of God.  Jesus could have ignored the poor, and sinful. Instead, he chose to draw close to them and offer them the gift that only he could give, the gift of salvation. He showed grace to the sinners, grace that you and I need on a regular basis. Grace that we have to give, if we want to receive it. There are people in this world who choose not to give you grace and enjoy having this power over you.  However, we overcome this through the call to love. When we love them and show them our love, they no longer have a hold on us.  They lose all power over us because we don’t allow it. We become ‘bigger’ simply by loving them and showing them our love.

 

I have 3 more points to share with you! I hope to post them soon!

*Andrea*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

Something To Ponder...

      In case some of you are wondering about the color change on my blog, I'm still deciding which one I like the best. So be prepared for a few changes in the next little while. I'm one of those people that can NEVER make up their mind! You know, the people that you are stuck behind at the drive thru window? The ones that take forever? That's me! I just can't make up my mind. It drives my husband crazy! Anyway, I'm working on it so that my kids hopefully wont turn out the same way.  I should hopefully have my blog the way I want it soon.      Yesterday, I was doing some research about  Rwanda. Seeing as how my correspondent boys are from there I thought I should educate myself. I came across something horrifying. In April 1994 there was a political genocide in Rwanda. You see, two tribes living side by side had happily gotten along until a political rebel group decided to "get rid of" the other group. There were the Huti a...