Skip to main content

Living Proof Live (part 3)

# 5. We can revel in the certainty of the things we have been taught. – Our faith is based on fact. There is proof that Jesus came to earth, lived here, and overcame the grave. This is not just some fairy tale story to tell your kids. It really happened, it is true. But, if you don’t believe me, try proving that it didn’t happen. Many have tried to, and failed. I have heard stories of college professors, or students trying to prove that God never existed and they can’t. There is too much evidence pointing to the fact that he does exist and is present in our everyday life. It’s really sad that many people believe that God created the world, wound it up like a clock and left us on our own. He is present in every part of our lives. Everything that we have been taught from the Bible about God, is true. It is really the only absolute truth that we have in this life.

# 6. Jesus has passed us the salt also. – Salt is used for many things: to clean the body (Ezekiel 16:4), to season or preserve food (Job 6:6), to give flavour.  As Christians we are not called to be boring and bland. We are called to be the flavour of the world! We need to become the flavour of Christ and show the world that He tastes Good! Matthew 5:13 “ You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses it’s saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.” Let’s continue to be salty and set an example for the people of this world. Let us show them how good life tastes when you live for the King!

 

I have 1 more point to share with you and my hope is to share it with you before the end of this week. If anything that I have written has really struck you and you would like to share, I would love to hear from you!

Have a great day!

*Andrea*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

Something To Ponder...

      In case some of you are wondering about the color change on my blog, I'm still deciding which one I like the best. So be prepared for a few changes in the next little while. I'm one of those people that can NEVER make up their mind! You know, the people that you are stuck behind at the drive thru window? The ones that take forever? That's me! I just can't make up my mind. It drives my husband crazy! Anyway, I'm working on it so that my kids hopefully wont turn out the same way.  I should hopefully have my blog the way I want it soon.      Yesterday, I was doing some research about  Rwanda. Seeing as how my correspondent boys are from there I thought I should educate myself. I came across something horrifying. In April 1994 there was a political genocide in Rwanda. You see, two tribes living side by side had happily gotten along until a political rebel group decided to "get rid of" the other group. There were the Huti a...