Skip to main content

It's Party Time!

    Wow, what a weekend! It was a really great one, but very busy! We had friends from B.C. come out so we were able to spend some time with them and we had a couple of birthday celebrations for my daughter. On Saturday, Tim and I took Arielle to Build-A-Bear Workshop for her birthday gift from us. She had a really good time and chose a very cute lamb. Afterward, we took her out for lunch and then we came home. On Sunday, I took her and 2 friends to the movie theatre to see the movie "Tangled" in 3D. That was a lot of fun! After the movie, we went to Mc Donald's for supper.



 The girls had a lot of fun and it was great for me because I didn't have to do it all in my house! Until now, all of her friend parties have been in my house, which is fine but last year we had 10 girls! That is a few too many to try to keep busy and to clean up after. So I thought this year we would do something different. We all really enjoyed it.
 The parties are not over yet! We have my family coming over tonite and my husbands over tomorrow nite. I really enjoy celebrating her birthday, but I am also glad when the parties are over.

I wonder how Alejandro will celebrate his birthday? What kinds of things do they do? I know he will have a party because Compassion has a birthday party for each sponsored child. That's a thought that brings me joy, because every child deserves a birthday party.

How does your sponsored child celebrate his/her birthday?




* Andrea *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

Something To Ponder...

      In case some of you are wondering about the color change on my blog, I'm still deciding which one I like the best. So be prepared for a few changes in the next little while. I'm one of those people that can NEVER make up their mind! You know, the people that you are stuck behind at the drive thru window? The ones that take forever? That's me! I just can't make up my mind. It drives my husband crazy! Anyway, I'm working on it so that my kids hopefully wont turn out the same way.  I should hopefully have my blog the way I want it soon.      Yesterday, I was doing some research about  Rwanda. Seeing as how my correspondent boys are from there I thought I should educate myself. I came across something horrifying. In April 1994 there was a political genocide in Rwanda. You see, two tribes living side by side had happily gotten along until a political rebel group decided to "get rid of" the other group. There were the Huti a...