Skip to main content

Friendships

    Friends are great! I really enjoy having women in my life that I can talk to and who really care about what I say. I like knowing that I can trust them with my secrets and my troubles. My favourite thing about my friends is "GIRL TIME"! You know what I'm talking about. The "Lets get together and be silly" times or the "I really need a shoulder to cry on" times or the times in between where you just want to hang out and not even talk that much. Girl time is so great cause It's time that you share with other "Girls" who deep down inside probably have the same insecurities and fears as you do. To some It's one of the few times in life where you can really be yourself. It's really awesome when you have a bunch of ladies who can all get together and who blend well together. Women who encourage you and who you can learn from and they from you. It's also really great when you have the same faith and you can grow together. It's very important that you have trusting relationships with people of the same gender. People that are there for you, to talk to, to pray for you, and who are just a phone call away if ever you need something.

Friendships are one of the special gifts in life. 


Have you talked to a friend lately?



  * Andrea *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

Something To Ponder...

      In case some of you are wondering about the color change on my blog, I'm still deciding which one I like the best. So be prepared for a few changes in the next little while. I'm one of those people that can NEVER make up their mind! You know, the people that you are stuck behind at the drive thru window? The ones that take forever? That's me! I just can't make up my mind. It drives my husband crazy! Anyway, I'm working on it so that my kids hopefully wont turn out the same way.  I should hopefully have my blog the way I want it soon.      Yesterday, I was doing some research about  Rwanda. Seeing as how my correspondent boys are from there I thought I should educate myself. I came across something horrifying. In April 1994 there was a political genocide in Rwanda. You see, two tribes living side by side had happily gotten along until a political rebel group decided to "get rid of" the other group. There were the Huti a...