Skip to main content

Laundry. Fun?

   I never totally understood why my mom always had a table in the laundry room.
Like really, what is the point?
Your down there all by yourself folding laundry. How fun is that?

Very Very Fun!!

And SOOOOO Quiet!!!
   
     Growing up I did not enjoy folding laundry because it usually meant being in the cold, damp basement by yourself with just you and a table full of laundry. It was not exciting at all. I would have much rather brought the laundry upstairs and folded it in the living room instead of in the 'dungeon'. Our basement wasn't that bad, it was just very cold, and eerily quiet when you were down there alone and for a girl (with a very active imagination) that's a scary place to be. I mean who knows what goes on down there when nobody's around, right? Or so, I thought.
Now that I'm older however, I totally get it.
Yesterday, I put a table in my laundry room.

I...


                 LOVE...


                                             IT!

It's so quiet and peaceful down there I look forward to doing laundry! Would you believe I did 6 loads yesterday just because I have the table? I have another 2 on the go! I know how crazy this sounds! Especially from me cause I do NOT enjoy doing laundry. Just ask my husband. Almost every time I do laundry, I don't end up folding it all, or I don't hang it all. It rarely all gets done the same day. So, yesterday when he got home and I told him that I had done 6 loads and they were all folded and almost all put away, he was amazed to say the least.
So maybe, this was just what I needed to enjoy doing laundry.

Huh! Who knew?


Any Ideas on how I can enjoy washing dishes??



* Andrea *

Comments

Tiffany said…
get a dishwasher!
*Andrea* said…
Yes, I think one day we will get one. However, right now we just don't have the room and I don't want to give up any cupboard space. Who knows, maybe in our next house?

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

Something To Ponder...

      In case some of you are wondering about the color change on my blog, I'm still deciding which one I like the best. So be prepared for a few changes in the next little while. I'm one of those people that can NEVER make up their mind! You know, the people that you are stuck behind at the drive thru window? The ones that take forever? That's me! I just can't make up my mind. It drives my husband crazy! Anyway, I'm working on it so that my kids hopefully wont turn out the same way.  I should hopefully have my blog the way I want it soon.      Yesterday, I was doing some research about  Rwanda. Seeing as how my correspondent boys are from there I thought I should educate myself. I came across something horrifying. In April 1994 there was a political genocide in Rwanda. You see, two tribes living side by side had happily gotten along until a political rebel group decided to "get rid of" the other group. There were the Huti a...