Skip to main content

Learning To Listen

Lately, I have not been able to write up a good post for you to read. It's not for lack of things to say, more so, it's choosing the right words. You see, I have this little problem of not thinking before I speak (or type sometimes) and I have gotten myself into trouble.
I have said things that others have found offensive without intending to offend anyone. I have good intentions and it sounds really good in my head, but it comes out all wrong.

So, I'm going through a time of learning right now. Learning how to speak, and most importantly, how to listen. I need to start listening to people more, and It's a hard thing to learn when you've always been the first one to speak. I have always been so quick to tell others what I'm feeling or thinking, that I haven't taken the time to show them my love, by listening.

I have also been praying lately for a 'heart change'. Just like the outside of my body got a makeover, my heart needs one too. There is alot of 'dirt' on the blades of my heart, and It needs to be cleaned off. But I can't do it alone, I can only do it with God's help.

So, for the next while, I may not be posting much. It all depends on how things are going with my 'learning' process.

 If any of you have some godly wisdom for me, I would love to hear it.

Psalm 19:14 "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."

Have a great day!!

*Andrea*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

Something To Ponder...

      In case some of you are wondering about the color change on my blog, I'm still deciding which one I like the best. So be prepared for a few changes in the next little while. I'm one of those people that can NEVER make up their mind! You know, the people that you are stuck behind at the drive thru window? The ones that take forever? That's me! I just can't make up my mind. It drives my husband crazy! Anyway, I'm working on it so that my kids hopefully wont turn out the same way.  I should hopefully have my blog the way I want it soon.      Yesterday, I was doing some research about  Rwanda. Seeing as how my correspondent boys are from there I thought I should educate myself. I came across something horrifying. In April 1994 there was a political genocide in Rwanda. You see, two tribes living side by side had happily gotten along until a political rebel group decided to "get rid of" the other group. There were the Huti a...