Skip to main content

Welcome Here!

I’m sure you are probably wondering why I changed my blog address and everything else. Well, let me tell you.

I have been doing a lot of reading lately about blogs and how to start them and design and so on and so on. During all this reading I realized that my blog could really use some major changes, one being that my blog title and address should match. So, now they finally do. Also, I just haven’t been happy with the way my blog has been looking and I was having a hard time figuring out how to change it or what I should change it to. So, I started fresh with a whole new theme. I’m not finished tweaking it yet, but I am a lot happier with the way it looks now.

Now, it’s your turn. What do you think? I would love your feed back, leave me a comment and let me know!



Have a great day!

*Andrea*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

Something To Ponder...

      In case some of you are wondering about the color change on my blog, I'm still deciding which one I like the best. So be prepared for a few changes in the next little while. I'm one of those people that can NEVER make up their mind! You know, the people that you are stuck behind at the drive thru window? The ones that take forever? That's me! I just can't make up my mind. It drives my husband crazy! Anyway, I'm working on it so that my kids hopefully wont turn out the same way.  I should hopefully have my blog the way I want it soon.      Yesterday, I was doing some research about  Rwanda. Seeing as how my correspondent boys are from there I thought I should educate myself. I came across something horrifying. In April 1994 there was a political genocide in Rwanda. You see, two tribes living side by side had happily gotten along until a political rebel group decided to "get rid of" the other group. There were the Huti a...