Skip to main content

Bite Back!

mosquito

For us, these regular summer pests mean nothing but irritation and itch.  However, for others, it’s not so simple.

You see, mosquitos carry a virus called Malaria which kills almost one-million people every year. 

Most of them are children and pregnant women.

90% of people who get Malaria live in Africa.

In Africa, 20% of infected children under the age of 5, die. If they don’t die, many will have brain damage.

 

But, there is hope. YOU are that hope.

 

All you need to do, is click here to donate a mosquito net for only $13 (Canadian funds). This will provide mosquito nets and Malaria prevention for children and their families.

It’s a very inexpensive way to save lives.

 

mosquito net

 

Join with me, and together we can BITE BACK and fight Malaria.

 

Andrea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

Something To Ponder...

      In case some of you are wondering about the color change on my blog, I'm still deciding which one I like the best. So be prepared for a few changes in the next little while. I'm one of those people that can NEVER make up their mind! You know, the people that you are stuck behind at the drive thru window? The ones that take forever? That's me! I just can't make up my mind. It drives my husband crazy! Anyway, I'm working on it so that my kids hopefully wont turn out the same way.  I should hopefully have my blog the way I want it soon.      Yesterday, I was doing some research about  Rwanda. Seeing as how my correspondent boys are from there I thought I should educate myself. I came across something horrifying. In April 1994 there was a political genocide in Rwanda. You see, two tribes living side by side had happily gotten along until a political rebel group decided to "get rid of" the other group. There were the Huti a...