Skip to main content

Shaun Groves and his ‘Third World Symphony’

    If you would have asked me a year ago “who is Shaun Groves?” I wouldn’t have been able to tell you. Now however, I can give you at least a partial answer. Shaun Groves is a gifted musician, and a powerful advocate for Compassion International. That is actually how I heard about him first. Not as a musician, but through all the work that he’s done with Compassion. He is a very inspiring and encouraging individual, and he’s given me ‘food for thought’ many times. I have never had the opportunity to meet him or even see him speak or sing, but I really believe in what he’s trying to accomplish through his music, blog, and Compassion.
On August 30th, Shaun will be releasing his newest album titled “Third World Symphony”. From my understanding, it will not be available in stores, online only. So to pre-order your very own copy for only $10 U.S. click here. If you want to listen first, click here. I really think you’ll enjoy it. I know I do.
Let me know what you think.
*Andrea*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

My Mid-Life Crisis?

This has been a very difficult year for me. I turned 35 this year and I feel like I'm in the middle of a mid-life crisis. I have been trying to 'find' myself again. For the last 12 years I have pretty much had things figured out but this year when my youngest started grade 2, it felt like my whole life tipped over. Now, there wasn't any outward tragedy that I went through, no, it was more of an emotional, internal struggle that has been taking place. Realizing that my family doesn't need me the same way, but they still need me. Having a lot more free time and not knowing how to fill it, actually, to say that I didn't want to do my domestic chores to fill my time would be more accurate. So many decisions were suddenly available to me, decisions I hadn't considered in years. "Do I get a job? Full or part time? What kind of job? Do I go to school - just take some courses or get a degree? What kind of courses/degree? Do we have the money for me to go t...