Skip to main content

More Excitement From My Mailbox!

  My mailbox sure has been exciting lately. I have been receiving mail from Compassion Canada on a regular basis. So, yesterday when I checked the mail, I was excited to receive an updated picture of Nsengimana.
     Top.BMP
He looks so grown up, doesn’t he?
He is now in grade 10 and his favourite activities are running, soccer and volleyball. He also attends youth group and camp regularly. He lives with his mother, where his duties include carrying water, washing clothes and cleaning.
Did You Know?
- Letters to your sponsored child have an incredible impact on his/her life
- Notes of encouragement are often a sponsored child’s most cherished possessions

Have you written lately?
*Andrea*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

Something To Ponder...

      In case some of you are wondering about the color change on my blog, I'm still deciding which one I like the best. So be prepared for a few changes in the next little while. I'm one of those people that can NEVER make up their mind! You know, the people that you are stuck behind at the drive thru window? The ones that take forever? That's me! I just can't make up my mind. It drives my husband crazy! Anyway, I'm working on it so that my kids hopefully wont turn out the same way.  I should hopefully have my blog the way I want it soon.      Yesterday, I was doing some research about  Rwanda. Seeing as how my correspondent boys are from there I thought I should educate myself. I came across something horrifying. In April 1994 there was a political genocide in Rwanda. You see, two tribes living side by side had happily gotten along until a political rebel group decided to "get rid of" the other group. There were the Huti a...