Skip to main content

Giving it another shot

I have realized in this last year or so that my gift is most definitely NOT writing. It doesn’t matter how badly I would love to be a writer, It’s just not the gift that God has blessed me with and It’s time that I be content with that. So, I will give this blog thing another shot but with a different viewpoint. Instead of trying to sound like a writer, I’m just gonna write like me. My punctuation will be off and some of my sentences won’t make sense, but I hope that you will get the overall point that I’m trying to achieve.
And now, onto my new beginning…
Since I have written to you last, we have gotten a new member to our family. I’m proud to introduce to you… Ginger!

IMG_3058
She is such a sweet dog and we love her to bits. She also keeps her big sis Maggie on her toes, and they love to cuddle!
IMG_3070
My kids are also crazy about her, she really does fit into our family perfectly. But she is also a baby and so we are teaching and potty training all over again!

Other than that, we have had a busy year with my daughter starting school last fall and gymnastics and soccer and swimming, and... you know how it goes.

It's also been a great time of learning for me. Learning to relax, learning to be thankful, learning to give more (of myself and my things), just a continual process of learning and allowing myself to be taught, that is the key. We must let ourselves be teachable or we will hinder our growth whether it be spiritual or not. Being teachable is key.

What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Love Andrea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

Something To Ponder...

      In case some of you are wondering about the color change on my blog, I'm still deciding which one I like the best. So be prepared for a few changes in the next little while. I'm one of those people that can NEVER make up their mind! You know, the people that you are stuck behind at the drive thru window? The ones that take forever? That's me! I just can't make up my mind. It drives my husband crazy! Anyway, I'm working on it so that my kids hopefully wont turn out the same way.  I should hopefully have my blog the way I want it soon.      Yesterday, I was doing some research about  Rwanda. Seeing as how my correspondent boys are from there I thought I should educate myself. I came across something horrifying. In April 1994 there was a political genocide in Rwanda. You see, two tribes living side by side had happily gotten along until a political rebel group decided to "get rid of" the other group. There were the Huti a...