Skip to main content

Sunshiny days are here again!!!

Summer is on it's way!! After our cloudy, rainy week last week it sure is good to see Mr. Sun again! We had a lot of nice weather last weekend so here's a couple of pictures to show you what we did!




The kids and I also went for a walk yesterday to watch my brother's baseball game. We only caught the last little bit, but it was a fun walk for us. I think we will probably walk to Arielle's baseball tonight as well.
  Also this weekend I sent letters to my 'boys' again. I was actually a week later than usual, so I made sure to have them in the mail by Friday. I'm still waiting for letters from my other two boys (Niyomugabo sent me 1 already!). I check my mailbox every day hoping for something!

Psalm 71:14 "But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more."

Are you hoping for a letter as well? How long has it been since you last received one?



Have a blessed day!!

* Andrea *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Alejandro!

Today, my little Alejandro turns 4!!            Happy Birthday Alejandro! I hope you have a wonderful day! I want you to know that I’m thinking of you a lot today and I’m praying for you as well. I hope that you enjoy your day and remember that God created today just for you. I hope your day is extra special! We love you! Love: your family in Manitoba

Photo post

So, I was gonna write a nice long post today, but then I remembered that I had a bunch of cute pictures in my camera just waiting to be displayed. So, enjoy… I couldn’t think of a cute saying for each picture, cause It would take me a long time. I’m just not witty like that. But, I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!!

Something To Ponder...

      In case some of you are wondering about the color change on my blog, I'm still deciding which one I like the best. So be prepared for a few changes in the next little while. I'm one of those people that can NEVER make up their mind! You know, the people that you are stuck behind at the drive thru window? The ones that take forever? That's me! I just can't make up my mind. It drives my husband crazy! Anyway, I'm working on it so that my kids hopefully wont turn out the same way.  I should hopefully have my blog the way I want it soon.      Yesterday, I was doing some research about  Rwanda. Seeing as how my correspondent boys are from there I thought I should educate myself. I came across something horrifying. In April 1994 there was a political genocide in Rwanda. You see, two tribes living side by side had happily gotten along until a political rebel group decided to "get rid of" the other group. There were the Huti a...